Unifyed Student is an analytics-first approach solution to deliver the best-in-class constituent experience. With swift implementation in just 3 to 6 months, institutions of all sizes can leverage customized solutions and witness a rise in campus-wide productivity, student engagement, and communication.
Cloud-based SaaS Application
Hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services, the application is easily deployed and highly scalable to meet your business requirements.
The entire solution is designed to allow the maximum use of smart phones by students and staff to access information.
The system is intuitive to the point that a user could learn how to use it with almost no training along with online help for additional guidance.
A role-based access control system tied directly to your existing AD or LDAP allows you to define access to sensitive data in a granular fashion.
Built with the intent to limit the rapid increase in annual maintenance costs, that makes us less expensive than similar products in the market.
With swift implementation in just 3 to 6 months, we will also ensure that your existing data mapped within the new system.
Easy Ad-hoc Reporting
- Role-Based dashboards enabled with analytics
- Conﬁgurable charts to provide a unique view of the underlying data
- Clickable charts to see details behind the graphs
- Customizable dashboards to meet speciﬁc business requirements
- Ability to get an instant custom report
- Easy to obtain complex reports such as IPEDs
- Provision of going behind the scenes to view the data and generate their own queries
- Tabular views of the data, allowing the user to customize the column
- Built “Intelligent Forms”, remembering every user’s preferences
- Smart sorting features with reduced number of clicks to perform simple sorting tasks
- Introduces forms with extensive searching capabilities
- Designed to ease data entry with unique data entry features
- Inbuilt smart features like entering a Zip Code & automatic display of international dialing code
Ready To Experience The Next-Gen Student Information System?