Unifyed™ Announces Strategic Partnership with D2L® & Joins D2L’s Partner Network
May 13, 2019
Chicago, IL – May 13, 2019: Unifyed™, a cloud-based, next-generation student information system provider announced a strategic partnership with Blackboard®, a leading educational technology company.
Blackboard’s mission is to partner with the global education community to enable learner and institutional success, leveraging innovative technologies and services. With an unmatched understanding of the world of the learner, the most comprehensive student-success solutions, and the greatest capacity for innovation, Blackboard® is education’s partner in change.
Unifyed™ enables students to more easily register for classes and get notified when they have an overdue balance or when grade gets posted. Unifyed™ also improves student engagement by providing community and communication features commonly found on apps like LinkedIn®. For administrators and faculty members, Unifyed’s course catalogue, class registration and degree audit functionality will make it easier to plan course offerings based on student’s performance through academic programs.
With this partnership, Unifyed™ and Blackboard® will tightly integrate Unifyed™ and Blackboard Learn™ using modern, RESTful web services APIs in areas such as:
- Blackboard Learn™ services such as Courses, Tasks, Discussions and Payments from Blackboard Transact™ will be made available through Unifyed Student – Engage mobile and web portal.
- Unifyed™ will update Blackboard Learn™ with courses and course rosters
- Tasks notifications from Blackboard Learn™ will be delivered via Unifyed™ targeted messaging and nudging app.
- Unifyed™ will provide SAML-based SSO to Blackboard Learn™
- Grades will flow seamlessly back and forth between Unifyed™ and Blackboard Learn™
“We are pleased to partner with Blackboard® and join Blackboard’s technology partnership program.” said Ranjan Tayal, CEO, Unifyed. “We look forward to working closely with Blackboard® to provide our joint Unifyed™ and Blackboard® clients with the integrated experience that the modern student expects.“