Empowering Engagement and Delivering On Student Expectations For A Seamless Digital Experience
Announcing Unifyed Engage(Formerly Known as Unifyed 8)
Jan 10, 2019
These are exciting times at Unifyed! Our product team is leaving no stones unturned to bring new features and improvements to deliver best-in-class constituent experience. This new release update (v.8.3.5) brings plethora of new advancements like an all new Notification Centre and SMS API. We are extending support to all our Blackboard users with many exciting features. And at the end, our users can help keep their students safe and secure at the campus with the introduction of our Unifyed Protect App.
Make the most out of your Unifyed experience with this new release:
- ✔ Global Menu App with Grid and List Layout: New mobile themes with grid and list layout for admins to configure changes as per requirement.
- ✔ Messaging – SMS API via Nexmo: Allows users to use the Messaging SMS API to send SMS using Nexmo as an SMS gateway.
- ✔ Notification Center: New ‘Notification Centre’ enables users to view all sent notifications (web and mobile) under one single interface.
- ✔ New App Features for Blackboard Users:
- • Blackboard My Courses: Blackboard users can now view all their courses from Blackboard via API integration
- • Blackboard Assignments: Allows Blackboard users to view their assignments from Blackboard via API integration
- • Blackboard Grades: Blackboard users can easily access their grades from Blackboard via API integration
- • Blackboard Class Roster: View class rosters
- • Blackboard Announcements: Allows Blackboard users to view new announcements via API integration
- ✔ Unifyed Protect: A student safety app that allows its users to:
- • Setup personal profile
- • Send alerts to contacts
- • Share their location
- • Share self-tracking link
- • Enable track user
- • User-consent tracking possible