Respect for Privacy.
Information Collection and Usage:
When a person register for Unifyed we may ask for information that may identify you, e.g. user name, password, name, company, email address, billing address, and credit card information (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Unifyed uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. [We at Unifyed use our best efforts to keep person’s Personally Identifiable Information confidential.]
This website uses Google AdWords::
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Unifyed uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Unifyed. Although Unifyed owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Unifyed application, you retain all rights to your data. [You may update and/or delete your Personally Identifiable Information]
Unifyed may use your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- send you emails with updates for the Website or Service;
- enable you to post, read and respond to posts in forums, blogs or other parts of the Website;
- to facilitate your purchase of the Service or otherwise on the Website;
- enable you to participate in contest, sweepstakes and other promotions offered by Unifyed;
- communicate with you; and
- as Unifyed determines is reasonably necessary to facilitate your use of the Website or Services.
Unifyed may disclose the Personally Identifiable Information under the following circumstances:
- Unifyed may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information during the purchase of Services to process and fulfill the order and send the product (either directly or through a provider). To the extent Unifyed utilizes any third parties for operations and maintenance, such contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing the products or services to Unifyed. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, hosting services or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website and/or Services. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractors to perform its limited function for us.
- Unifyed may sell, transfer, or otherwise provide some or all of its assets, including you Personally Identifiable Information, to an affiliate or a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Unifyed makes no makes no representation that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Website, or information, services or products offered through the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website, or any content or functionality of the Website or portion thereof, is illegal is expressly prohibited. If you choose to access the Website, you agree and acknowledge that you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and that you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Protecting Children’s Privacy:
Unifyed strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Website from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Website at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Website without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
Cleveland Privacy Rights:
Internet privacy agreements, modern invasion of privacy common laws have evolved to essentially protect individuals in four different ways: intrusion of solitude, public disclosure of private facts, false light, and appropriation. The “intrusion of solitude” claim in an invasion of privacy lawsuit applies to an actual physical or electronic penetration of a person’s private home or other personal space. Eventually, the United States Supreme Court ruled that there is a limited constitutional right of privacy based on a number of provisions in the Bill of Rights and subsequent amendments. This includes a right to privacy from government surveillance into an area where a person has a “reasonable expectation of privacy” and also in matters relating to marriage, procreation, contraception, family relationships, child rearing and education.
Address: D 5, Infocity –II, Sector- 33,
Gurgaon, Haryana-122001, India