Unifyed Student – Verify | Release 7.9.3
Jun 12, 2020
Unifyed Student – Verify 7.9.3 introduces several enhancements and improvements to Password Manager and Multi-admin support to deliver optimum experience for the end-user and admin.
- [DEV-2328] – Improved application of Branding to Password Manager pre-login page
- [DEV-2329] – Change Password page for End user will display UPN and samaccountname as applicable
- [DEV-2330] – MFA prompts now have more prominent call-to-actions
- [DEV-2344] – Pre-login page optimized for AnyConnect mini browser
- [DEV-2342] – Newly invited Admins should be able to save their profile during registration
- [DEV-1931] – Browser should save user’s credentials normally in case of both UPN and samaccountname
- [DEV-2327] – Helpdesk: Empty record for a user should not appear when configured attribute value is empty in AD
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.