Unifyed Student – Verify | Release 7.9.2
May 27, 2020
Unifyed Student – Verify 7.9.2 introduces several enhancements and improvements to Helpdesk and Credential Replay app to deliver optimum experience for the end-user and admin.
- Organization name is captured separately during client Registration
- Helpdesk: Password Reset page for End-user respects
- SMS template updated to enable compatibility with Android keyboard for auto-reading of SMS
- App URL to serve over HTTPS
- Support for clearing credentials for Credential Replay app
- Bind account needs to handle single slash after username
- Unable to populate groups under Password Manager with LDAP as a directory
- Preloader distorted on App launch
- Insights: Invalid username or password counter is not updating under certain scenario
- First Time User: Back button for FTU has a fixed white overlay
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an AI-first approach to increasing student engagement and international enrollment. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.