Unifyed Student – Engage v9.7 – Release Notes
May 30 2020
Jenzabar App Development: With this release, Unfiyed has integrated to Grade, Schedule, Transcript, Add/Drop Classes & Courses app of Jenzabar.
- Unifyed Groups Connect Category – From this release, this feature has been improved and the only category of the Group comes auto-selected in Connect during creating a post. Also, there is no add icon for selecting more Connect categories because a Unifyed Group will always have single category to post in.
- Removing Disabled Connect Categories – From this release, a Connect Category Admin would only see the category that he is the admin of and the disabled categories (grayed-out) will no longer be visible to him when creating a new post in Connect.
- Opt-In/Out of Connect Push Notifications – Users can now decide for which category they want the push or in-app notifications. Profile > My Interest section has been altered to achieve the functionality to Subscribe a Category, Choose for Push notification and/or Alert (in App) notifications.
- Connect Notification Redirection – Unifyed Connect & Notification Center both have been elevated to redirect users to a post from this release. Now, clicking on the In-App Notification regarding Connect on your mobile device would redirect you to the respective area/section of that post in the mobile & Portal.
- Folders for Managing Images – Manage Image section has been enhanced to give the users better and improved design to organize and upload images. From this release, Unifyed Engage users can create folder, sub-folder up to 3 levels and upload images to those folders.
Once you are in Studio > Content > Manage Image, you would see a modernized design giving you some new and exciting features.
- New Connect Design & Features – Connect has been uplifted with more features, improved design, user-friendly approach and catchy style. You can attach document, add background to you post. Also, along with inserting emojis you can bold, italicize, strikethrough and underline the post content.
For the detailed release note please visit: my.unifyed.com