Unifyed Student – Engage v9.3 – Release Notes
Jan 16 2020
Page Template – Tenant admins & the Studio amins with relevant permissions can save the page as a template which can be re-used later while creating a new page. A Page Template inherits the structure, design, formatting and content from the existing page.
- Auditing Content – This feature gives Studio Admins the ability to filter records by ‘used’, ‘created by’ & ‘last updated’. Also, the numbering of the items has been replaced with checkboxes allowing studio admins to assign (transfer the same set of permissions) or delete multiple content items to another individual.
- Distributed Authorship of Pages – The page owner can give page-related permissions to other users including studio/tenant admins. The page-specific permissions defined on the page permissions screen overrides any existing permission set for that page by RBAC.
- Withdrawing from an Event – Events app has been enhanced to allow you to withdraw from registered events. A user is now able to withdraw from an entire event as well as from individual event sessions. Withdrawing from an event moves the event to the Explore section to allow re-registration.
- Google Maps Integration with Events Applet – To enhance the address search functionality in Events applet, Unifyed Engage has integrated Google Maps APIs to Events. Now, the address bar auto-populates the addresses searched in the events.
- Targeting & Locking Connect Categories – Studio Admins can now assign and target specific Connect categories to a group of users so that the users do not have to manually opt-in for those categories. Also, tenant admis can lock the connect categories so that the users cannot opt-out of them.
- Events UI Enhancements – This enhancement freezes the header of the Events app giving its users a better experience. Events admins can now get information regarding the total number of registrations done for an event and the remaining number of seats for the same event as well.
For the detailed release note please visit: my.unifyed.com