Unifyed Student – Engage v10.0 – Release Notes
Sep 25 2020
Engage 10.0 Highlights
- Re-trigger FTU Flow: An admin can now make the users go through the FTU flow when desired, so as to bring new Connect categories to everyone’s knowledge.
- My Drive | Files & Folders Sharing: My Drive can now be used to share files & folders with members of various groups.
- Chat | Sending Message: Now, the ‘Enter’/’Return’ button can be used to directly send a message. ‘Shift+Enter’ may be used to break the line.
- Customizable Number of Posts: An admin can now specify the number of posts to be shown by default and/or on each ‘Load More’ click.
- Unifyed Group | Search Groups: While creating or editing a Unifyed Group, an admin can now search for various AD/Portal/SG groups.
- Messaging | Bulk Users Upload: A messaging admin can now add several target users at once through a CSV file upload.
For the detailed release note please visit: my.unifyed.com