Unifyed Integrate | Release 4.3
Jun 26 2020
Chicago, IL – Jun 26, 2020 Integrate 4.3 introduces enhancements to Canvas and Moodle Connectors along-with other optimisations and improvements.
- [DEV-2194] – Show Change Log in reports drill-down page
- [DEV-2310] – Ability to Create and Delete groups in Moodle
- [DEV-2320] – Support for Oracle version 19C
- [DEV-2321] – AD Agent: All users with password and useraccountcontrol 544 should be updated to 512
- [DEV-2347] – Option to add CC and BCC fields for Welcome Letters
- [DEV-2349] – Ability to Create, Update and Delete users in Canvas
- [DEV-2323] – Input fields with – were not read in ADSync
- [DEV-2324] – Create and Update user notifications not getting sent if user has null string in to email address
- [DEV-2325] – Report data gets delayed on page load
- [DEV-2402] – Purge option for new Connection not visible
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.