Unifyed Integrate | Release 4.2
May 29 2020
Chicago, IL – May 29, 2020 Integrate 4.2 introduces enhancements to Maintenance Window, D2L and Moodle Connectors along-with several other optimisations and improvements.
- [DEV-1911] – D2L: Ability to select and provision more than one record at a time
- [DEV-2209] – Ability to define Recurrence in Maintenance Window
- [DEV-2211] – Moodle: Ability to assign roles to users
- [DEV-2214] – Configuration of Maintenance Window notifications through Communication plan
- [DEV-2205] – CampusNexus: Incremental data feed
- [DEV-2204] – Workday: Time should be used instead of date for Incremental feed
- [DEV-2260] – Transformed values are undefined when editing any existing Connection
- [DEV-2269] – Getting blank page on Maintenance Window when clicked on Back button
- [DEV-2271] – Maintenance Window: Monthly scheduled maintenance start date and end date have no use
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.