Unifyed Integrate | Release 4.0
Mar 27 2020
Chicago, IL – Mar 27, 2020 Integrate 4.0 introduces Connectors for Moodle and Campus Nexus along-with the ability to schedule maintenance window for a running Connection and several other optimisations and improvements.
- [DEV-1970] – All email and mandatory fields should now throw relevant errors
- [DEV-1915] – Ability to schedule maintenance window for a running connection
- [DEV-1935] – Workflow to search an existing user and edit or create a new user in AD
- [DEV-1956] – Workflow for creating Groups and OU’s in AD
- [DEV-1992] – Introduction of Moodle Connector | Phase 1
- [DEV-2002] – AD Sync: Ability to sync OU from AD to AD via Staging table
- [DEV-2003] – AD Sync: While creating users in target AD – ability to pass DN as a parameter
- [DEV-2016] – Introduction of Campus Nexus Connector | Phase 1
- [DEV-1995] – Notifications need to check for Connector and Connections state on basis of specified interval
- [DEV-2011] – Unable to retain + in phone number
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an AI-first approach to increasing student engagement and international enrollment. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.