Unifyed Integrate | Release 3.8
Feb 21 2020
Chicago, IL – Feb 21, 2020 Integrate 3.8 introduces core enhancements to technology stack, introduces Connector for Elastic and ability to use Admit as a source Connector.
- [DEV-1672] – Upgraded Tech Stack
- [DEV-1890] – D2L Client upgrade – v1.15 to 1.23
- [DEV-1898] – Implementing lazy loading and modular approach
- [DEV-1902] – Elastic Connector | Phase 1
- [DEV-1910] – Ability to send notifications about Connector and Connection status to more than one recipient
- [DEV-1929] – Admit to Manage Connector | Phase 1
- [DEV-1934] – Workday Connector | Phase 2: Get all workers data from Workday API
- [DEV-1908] – Connections show started in UI but do not process any record
- [DEV-1913] – Fixed redirect URL for G Suite Connector
- [DEV-1932] – Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL sources fail when queries have line breaks
Unifyed™ is the only microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 850 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an AI-first approach to increasing student engagement and international enrollment. Developed in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.