Unifyed Integrate | Release 3.6
Dec 24 2019
Chicago, IL – Dec 24, 2019 Integrate 3.6 introduces Connectors for BlackBoard LMS, AD as Source and an API to offer ability to receive messages from external clients.
- Introduction of BlackBoard LMS Connector
- Ability to create users in BlackBoard
- Introduction of RTDS / AD Sync Connector to sync data from AD to any destination
- Sync data from database to multi-valued attributes in AD
- UI for adding Advanced mapping in order to generate complex JSON | Phase 1
- Ability to update password in AD
- G Suite: Ability to update Primary Email
- Introduction of an Integrate API with the ability to accept messages
- Introduction of a Message Queue Connector to receive messages from external clients via API
- Unable to update Legal Names and Preferred Names for D2L users
- Only one unique field should be allowed during Attribute mapping
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an AI-first approach to increasing student engagement and international enrollment. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.