Unifyed Integrate | 3.5
Nov 22 2019
Chicago, IL – Nov 22, 2019 Unifyed Integrate 3.5 introduces advanced mapping features to generate JSON, connector for Unifyed Admit and multi-AD lookup capabilities.
- [DEV-1463] – New “Validation” type where we can specify table and column that we’d need to check in the output database (Data Maps)
- [DEV-1464] – Definition of field type on output side for validation
- [DEV-1557] – Connector for Unifyed Admit | Phase 1
- [DEV-1563] – Advanced mapping feature to generate complex JSON
- [DEV-1572] – Allow configuration of multiple notification for same role on Update event
- [DEV-1583] – Password Sync from QuickLaunch to G Suite
- [DEV-1586] – Ability to update Legal Names and Preferred Names for D2L users
- [DEV-1602] – Ability to update email for Unifyed connector
- [DEV-1448] – Multi AD lookup for generating unique field values via a staging table in source DB
- [DEV-1566] – User data is not sync if column value is null in source DB
- [DEV-1577] – Connection frequency in configured to 30 minutes but is running every 2 seconds
- [DEV-1603] – D2L Existing Cross listed parent course’s Code is not getting updated when sections are added
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an AI-first approach to increasing student engagement and international enrollment. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.