Unifyed Announces General Availability of Unifyed Student – Engage v10.9
October 29, 2021
Engage 10.9 Highlights
- Users can now download chat transcripts from the chat transcript download option.
- A Do Not Disturb list for chat has been created and can be managed by Studio > Chat > Do Not Disturb.
- End users can now be able to see the Unifyed Groups – group type info.
- Admin View of Messaging Reporting Structure: Admin can view all the messages sent by all the users who have access to send messages and added a feature to extract that report.
- File Extensions have been added: The .eps file extension has been added to the drive and community drive.
- Channels have been removed from the messaging applet for users without permission to use them through RBAC.
- The Connect Applet is now working as an applet on mobile.
- Everbridge Notification API Integration: Previously, when a message was sent, a notification appeared on the bell icon, but the new message was not displayed until the user exited the notifications window and went back to see the new message. The issue has been resolved and now the message is being displayed.
- Search Functionality on the Left Navigation: Previously, users were not able to search precisely in the left navigation (Outlook, Teams, etc…). Search functionality has been added to the left navigation to get more precise results.
- Formatting: Previously, changes in email format using messaging applets were not possible. Now the message format option is available.
Below Applets have been updated with new features, enhancements, and bug fixes:
Unifyed Groups (version 724)
Unifyed Connect (version 2173)
Profile (version 813)
Events RSS (version 241)
Messaging (version 1160)
Notifications (version 214)
Announcements (version 83)
Multi Campus Maps (version 387)
Emergency Services (version 185)
BlueLight Emergency (version 974)
BlueLight Emergency Public (version 649)
My Drive (version 684)
Community Drive (version 29)
Global Search (version 8)
Yoda analytics (version 39)
Staff Directory (version 56)
Unifyed Chat (version 393)
To update an applet:
Click on ‘Studio’ from the Profile dropdown on the right.
Click on ‘App Manager’ from the new navigation bar that appears on the left.
Click on ‘Unifyed Appstore’.
Click on ‘Save’ for all the applets that you wish to update.
Close the window and click on ‘Publish’ present in the top right corner.
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com