Unifyed Announces General Availability of Unifyed Student – Engage v10.8
September 10, 2021
Engage 10.8 Highlights
Enhancement under Community Drive Applet
- “Root Folder” title has been renamed to “Root Folder ID”
User Can Remove Profile Picture
- End user is now enabled to remove the profile picture from the portal.
Partial Open Chat Bot Icon with Welcome Message on Page Load: Issue & Solution
- Yoda when opened on a web page, either appeared as a bubble icon or bot in original size (if auto pop up bot was enabled) can now be opened partially with welcome message as seen in the screenshot below.
Connect Sub Comments (inline comment) to be Enabled
- Inline comments feature has been enabled for replying to user-specific comments.
Requirement for Yoda Reporting, Analytics and Intent Management
- New Feature “YODA Analytics” has been modified to track the below list of items in order of their priority.
- Comprehensive GA type of analytics where we can track usage based on daily, weekly, monthly views
- Sessions/interactions peak, what intents people are accessing
- Intents which have links we can track which links were clicked and how many times were they clicked
- Able to track list of of Devices / Browsers / Operating Systems people are accessing Yoda
- Custom reporting/export of data for customer usage
Messaging Upload CSV File Feature Giving Incorrect Count
- Prior to this release, CSV File Feature was showing incorrect count when “Email” label wasn’t in A1 of the document.
Notification Icon with Real-time sync on display
- Prior to version 10.8, the Release Bell icon was not lighting up automatically when a message was posted to Unifyed Connect. Now it’s working in real time.
Cannot Access Public Pages Created under Unifyed Groups
- Prior to version 10.8, Public Page Created on the Main Engage Portal i.e., https://www.unifyed.com/ was accessible. However, when a user created a Public Page under a Unifyed Group and tried to access is publicly, it was not working.
Email option not working
- Email option was not working in Engage Messaging to the some groups
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com