Vice President – College & University Partnerships
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift Timings: 8:00am – 5:00pm ET
Education: Bachelor Degree required, MBA is highly preferred
Domain: Identity-as-a-Service, Mobile & Web Enterprise Portal, Content Management, ERP, SaaS
Regional Vice President – College & University Partnerships
Vice President – College & University Partnerships will be responsible for driving sales efforts worldwide with a focus on: improving productivity, promoting industry best practices, driving sales bookings growth, and managing a growing team of Inside Sales Reps. Focus areas include: sales execution, sales model productivity, training of sales personnel and sales performance analysis. The Vice President – College & University Partnerships will be hands-on providing mentorship and development to the global sales team.
- Must have managed a sales team.
- Must have exceeded quota expectations, closing over 100% of quota, or over $15M in business / year.
- Must possess the leadership qualities of being: (1) a great Recruiter (2) a great sales Trainer and (3) an Inspiring & Motivating Leader.
- Should be self-aware, honest, not afraid to be on the floor with the sales reps, and fully invested in the success of your team.
- Experience should include 5+ years of sales experience with an enterprise software and/or SaaS company.
- Must have experience running a sales funnel – from marketing to lead to close.
- The most successful candidate will be a self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment and has a track record of using analytic skills to proactively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth.
- Excellent leadership, energy, judgment, communication, interpersonal, management and analytical skills required.
- Passionate about growing and building a business to its full potential.
- A successful track record of milestone achievement, operational excellence and strong cross-functional skills. Recognized as a high achiever who is willing to work broadly to resolve issues in an inclusive way, and significant experience with inside sales process improvement (from opportunity creation through deal completion).
- Directly supervises employees in the sales team.
- Implement a rigorous sales rep training program that establishes rules of engagement, scripts, communication protocols, and closing tools.
- Work with marketing to create lead generation and sales conversion tools.
- Own the sales funnel from top to bottom – from sales lead to close. Own all sales conversion metrics and monthly goals.
- Effectively guide sales team in use of Salesforce system while creating metrics to improve sales and operational performance.
- Set, meet and exceed sales conversion goals and revenue objectives for each key vertical and partner channels.