Unifyed Releases Integration with Oracle® PeopleSoft® Campus Solutions 9.2
November 29, 2017
Unifyed, the premier student engagement and digital transformation provider for higher ed, today announced it has released Oracle-validated integration to PeopleSoft® Campus Solutions 9.2 and PeopleSoft® Fluid User Interface. This integration enables Unifyed Digital Campus clients to seamlessly access PeopleSoft® 9.2 from Unifyed Digital Campus.
Unifyed integration with PeopleSoft® 9.2 provide the following functionalities:
1. Single Sign-On to PeopleSoft® 9.2: Unifyed Identity enables users to single sign-on from Unifyed Digital Campus to PeopleSoft® 9.2. Unifyed Identity supports federation protocols including OAuth, SAML and WS-Federation.
2. Unifyed Apps for PeopleSoft® 9.2: Unifyed Digital Campus exposes PeopleSoft® 9.2 modules into Unifyed Digital Campus’ native (iOS and Andriod) and web (all browsers) interfaces. Unifyed Digital Campus apps for PeopleSoft® 9.2 include:
- Registration – Add/Drop Classes – Unifyed Registration for PeopleSoft® 9.2 allows students to enroll in and to drop classes for a specific term, or semester.
- Financial Aid – Unifyed Financial Aid Overview Applet for PeopleSoft® 9.2 allows students to view their account summary for financial aid awards by aid year. Students can further drill down in their account to view term specific information.
- Class Lookup – Unifyed Class Lookup Applet for PeopleSoft® 9.2 allows students to search for classes based for a specific term and course. The Applet also provides class information on credits, instructor name, duration, time and location.
- Transcripts – Unifyed Class Lookup Applet for PeopleSoft® 9.2 enables students to view their Transcripts. Students can select their transcript type to view their transcripts per course. They can also view their total earned credits, grade points and cumulative GPA.
- Account Summary – Unifyed Account Summary Applet for PeopleSoft® 9.2 allows students to view their account summary for a specific term, or semester.
… and many more!
“We’re pleased to announce integration with Banner® 9.” said Dennis Thibeault, Chief Product Officer, Unifyed. “Unifyed Digital Campus clients can continue extend their investments in Banner® and enable students, faculty and staff to single sign-on and access Banner® modules from Unifyed Digital Campus on their smart devices and browsers.”
Prospective clients can register for a demo or email email@example.com for further information.
Existing clients can contact their customer success manager for further information.